Welcome to www.vizaclubs.com (the “Website”), owned by Flexbit Technologies Pvt Ltd, (“Viza Clubs”, the “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), a software platform (the “Platform”) for your business management needs. Our Platform enables you to manage billing, calendars, memberships, communications for your business, and other functions across multiple services, including but not limited to, the Website, web applications, widgets, mobile applications, APIs, and other delivery methods that are developed and maintained by Viza Clubs and its third party service providers. Viza Clubs also provides professional setup and advisory services (collectively, the “Service”).
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND SERVICE.
1. Acceptance of Terms. These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) set forth legally binding terms for your use of the Platform and Service. By using the Platform and Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the conditions of these Terms, you should leave the Platform and discontinue use of the Service immediately. We may modify these Terms from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on our Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to these Terms when you use the Platform and Service after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review these Terms regularly.
2. General Registration Requirements. If you wish to become a “Member” for access and use of the Service, you must register within the Platform. In consideration of your use of the Platform and Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have accepted the Terms stated through a parent or guardian and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Indian Constitutions or other applicable jurisdiction.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, THE INDIVIDUAL IS ACTING WITH AUTHORITY AS AN OWNER, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PLATFORM AND OBTAIN THE SERVICE FOR USE BY OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY WILL BE BOUND TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your company (if applicable) as prompted by the registration form available within the Platform (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform and Service (or any portion thereof). Use of the Service and membership of our Platform is void where prohibited.
3. Children. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Website or using our Platform and Service. If you are a minor, your acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein must be through a parent or lawful guardian. We have the right to presume that you as a Member have lawfully represented your capacity to enter into these Terms whether directly or through a parent or guardian.
4. Authorized Access – Member Accounts, Passwords and Security. If you register for the Platform and Service or otherwise become a Member, you will be required to choose one or more passwords and provide your email address, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account(s). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password(s) and account(s) information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account(s). You agree to (a) immediately notify us (by e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +91 9699 101 202 (10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.IST) of any unauthorized use of your password(s) or account(s) or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account(s) at the end of each session. Viza Clubs is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
The services offered grant you access to your data with the expectation of self-maintenance and content updates. You agree not to attempt to access data or take any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use. Tampering, hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization are explicitly prohibited and will result in immediate termination of services in addition to other legal remedies.
5. User Content. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Viza Clubs may access, use, preserve and disclose your account(s) information, including, but not limited to, any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (collectively “Content”) you have posted or made available through our Platform or Service (together with your Registration Data “User Content”) if required to do so by law or if in good faith believe that such access, use, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Viza Clubs, its Members and the public; and/or (f) otherwise provide you with access to and use of the Platform or Service.
6. Security Components. You understand that our Platform and Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Viza Clubs and/or content providers who provide content to Viza Clubs. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any such security components and usage rules embedded into our Platform and Service.
7. Non‐Commercial Use. The Platform or Service may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved in writing by Viza Clubs or as provided within our Platform or Service. The Platform and Service is intended for managing your business information and communicating with your members and/or students. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any part of our Platform or Service is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles and User Content without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges.
8. Viza Clubs and Third Party Content. Our Platform and Service contains Content of Viza Clubs (“Viza Clubs Content”), and Content of third party licensors to Viza Clubs which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. In addition, Viza Clubs has developed processes, concepts, and online tools to manage and grow membership-based businesses. This is also proprietary information owned by Viza Clubs and is Viza Clubs Content. By utilizing this Platform and Service, you acknowledge and agree that Viza Clubs owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the Viza Clubs Content. Viza Clubs hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non- transferable, non‐sub‐licensable license to reproduce and display a single copy of the Viza Clubs Content and any third party Content located on or available through our Platform or Service (excluding any software code therein) solely for your use in connection with viewing our Platform and using the Service. Except for User Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Content appearing on or through our Platform or Service.
10. Payment of Fees. The fees for the Platform and Service provided are posted on our Website and are subject to change without notice. You agree to pay Viza Clubs in advance the applicable fees for the Platform and Service provided by Viza Clubs under these Terms. Unless other arrangements are pre-approved by Viza Clubs, we will bill your account for all fees for the Platform and Service due each month, and you hereby authorize Viza Clubs to charge your account for all such fees. You will provide accurate and complete billing information including legal name, address, telephone number, and billing account information. If such information is false or fraudulent, we reserve the right to terminate the Platform and Service and your access to the Platform and Service in addition to seeking any other legal remedies. Viza Clubs is not responsible for any charges or expenses (e.g., for overdrawn accounts, exceeding credit card limits, etc.) resulting from charges billed by Viza Clubs. Viza Clubs payments are non-refundable, Each charge will be considered valid unless disputed by you in writing within fifteen days after the billing date. All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
a) If under a monthly renewing subscription agreement, you may cancel your membership to the Platform and Service at any time by providing 30 days advanced written notice. For example, if you would like to cancel your Service on June 30, then you need to provide notice by May 30;
b) If under an annual subscription contract agreement, you will receive a discount and are bound to twelve (12) monthly payments and cannot cancel your membership to the Platform and Service prior to the completion date of the contract. Your annual subscription contract agreement will automatically renew each year unless you contact Viza Clubs at least 45 days prior to the completion date of the contract requesting to move to the current pricing structure for monthly renewing subscription agreements or to cancel after your contract end date.
11. International Use. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India or the country in which you reside.
13. Copyright Policy. Viza Clubs has in place certain legally mandated procedures pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) or Indian Copyright Act regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring in our Platform or with the Service. Viza Clubs reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Platform and Service by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of Viza Clubs or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Viza Clubs’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Viza Clubs to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Viza Clubs with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Viza Clubs to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Viza Clubs to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Viza Clubs’s agent for copyright issues relating to the Platform at the following:
Flexbit Technologies Pvt Ltd.
If you believe that any User Content that you submitted through the Platform and was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use such User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to Viza Clubs’s agent for copyright issues: (a) your physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the User Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the User Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (c) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the User Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and (d) your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of court in Mumbai, India, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by Viza Clubs’s agent for copyright issues, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Viza Clubs’s sole discretion.
14. Term and Termination. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted within our Platform or on our Website at https://vizaclubs.com/terms-of-service/. You may terminate your membership to the Platform and Service in accordance with Section 10, by contacting Viza Clubs by email at: email@example.com. Viza Clubs cannot provide partial refunds for memberships that are terminated in the middle of the billing period. Viza Clubs reserves the right to terminate your account(s) or your access to our Platform and Service immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Viza Clubs believes that you have breached any of the conditions of these Terms, furnished Viza Clubs with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Platform or Service by others. The discontinuance of these Terms or your use of the Platform and Service will not relieve either party of representations, warranties or obligations that are intended to survive or to be performed after, the termination or expiration of these Terms or the Service or use of the Platform. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sections 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 12 -25, along with your payment obligations, will survive the expiration or discontinuation of these Terms or termination of your use of the Platform and Service. Upon termination, your data will no longer be accessible. Prior to termination, you may export your information, excluding payment account information which is encrypted and protected by Payment Card Industry rules.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that: YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Viza Clubs AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “Viza Clubs PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE PLATFORM, AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WITH WHICH THEY ARE LINKED.
The Viza Clubs Parties are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, exercises, drills (alone or with a partner), products, or events you learn about on the Platform and Service, or any action or inaction on your part as a result of information you have obtained from the Platform and Service. If you engage in any exercise or martial arts program you receive through the Platform and Service, you agree that you do so voluntarily at your own risk, and agree to release and discharge the Viza Clubs Parties from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of your use of the exercise program or the Platform and Service.
THE Viza Clubs PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY (I) THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THAT THE PLATFORM OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR‐FREE, OR FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES); (III) REGARDING ANY RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE USE OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICE; AND (IV) THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THE Viza Clubs PARTIES DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED, UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
16. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL THE Viza Clubs PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THE PLATFORM OR ANY WEBSITES OR SOFTWARE WITH WHICH THEY ARE LINKED, EVEN IF ANY OF THE Viza Clubs PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE Viza Clubs PARTIES TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Viza Clubs PARTIES FOR THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES.
17. Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
18. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Viza Clubs Parties from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your breach of the terms and conditions of these Terms, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account(s), of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Viza Clubs will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
19. Additional Terms. We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions (“Additional Terms”) in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through our Platform, to obtain certain premium Content through our Website and Services, or for other reasons. These Additional Terms will be posted on the relevant portions of our Website and Platform or on the portions of our Website and Platform that describe the specific promotions, Content, or activities. These Additional Terms are part of these Terms, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, purchase items from our online stores, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such Additional Terms.
20. Modification and Discontinuation. We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any of our Platform (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or our Platform. You are free to download your User Content at any time to provide backup.
21. Independent Contractors. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Viza Clubs as a result of these Terms or use of the Platform or the Service.
23. Choice of Law and Forum. These Terms and the relationship between you and Viza Clubs shall be governed by the laws of the Indian constitution and Indian Copyright Act, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Viza Clubs agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Mumbai, India.
24. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Viza Clubs to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
25. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Platform, the Service or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
26. Storage of Data. User logs will be kept for a minimum of five years (e.g. attendance data). Automatic system logs will be kept for six months (e.g. when a user logs in). Email logs will be stored for four weeks. Data beyond these time periods may be permanently purged.
27. Database Administration Ownership. Administrative rights to the database shall be granted to the owner of the business. Such rights can be delegated to or revoked from another administrator at the request of the business owner or at the time of set-up of the database. In the case of any conflict related to administrative rights, the business owner shall have all authority to add or remove administrative rights to any user. In the case where the business is owned in equal parts by two or more owners, authority shall be assigned to the managing director or other assigned decision maker according to the then current corporate papers. If the decision making authority for an equal parts ownership scenario is not clear, changes in database ownership will only be made with written authorization from a majority of participating business owners or other method in writing as established in the corporate papers.
28. Transfer of Rights at Sale. If title to the business is transferred, administrative rights to the database will be transferred upon either: 1) legal proof of sale documentation from the current or former owner or 2) a written release from the former owner requesting the transfer of administrative rights to the new owner.
29. Request for Documentation. Viza Clubs may, at Viza Clubs’s sole discretion, request documentation from the requestor or the current database owner prior to transferring administrative rights.
30. Credits. In the event of a request for credit or cancellation for a monthly renewing subscription agreement, Viza Clubs may provide credit for future services. Viza Clubs will not provide cash refunds. No credits will be provided for requests for cancellations of annual subscription contracts.
31. Overburdening Resources. You may not overburden the Platform or Services. You may not place excessive burdens on Viza Clubs’s, or the providers of Third Party Services’, CPUs, servers or other resources or interfere with the services we provide to other customers. Excessing burden includes, but is not limited to, excessive bandwidth or data transfer.
32. Laws & Harmful Content. You may not use the Services to violate any local, state or federal law or regulation. In particular, you may not violate laws prohibiting: copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret infringement, misuse or misappropriation; distribution of child pornography, child erotica, non-consensual sex acts; illegal gambling; defamation, harassment or libel; false advertising; slander or transmission of malicious code or to gain access to other networks. Further, you may not use the Services in connection with any content that we reasonably believe: promotes, incites or threatens violence; contains harassing content or hate speech; is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy; infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right; constitutes illegal arms trafficking; or, is likely to result in retaliation against Viza Clubs’s system, network or employees, including behavior that results in a server being the target of a denial of service attack.
33. Questions. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +91 9699 101 202 (10:00AM ‐ 7:00PM IST).
Return & Refund policy Return Policy For Software Services, subscription can be canceled within 7 days of payment made. Payment refund applicable if software giving any error. User need to send error valid proof within 7 days of payment. Company reserves the right to levy Set up charges in cases which come under legal scrutiny. Products can be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery. Payment Refunds are applicable only in case of damaged product or delivery of incorrect size (size other than that ordered). Returns and Replacements are done free of cost if wrong products (incomplete sets or incorrect style), wrong sizes (size other than that ordered) or damaged products are received by the customer. However, the Company reserves the right to levy shipping charges on cases which come under legal scrutiny. Exchange are allowed with same or different products Return Intimation: You can either call our Support Number +91 9699101202 or Email Us at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of payment. The details of the return (Order number, courier docket No or AWB No, and Reason for Return) should be shared with the Customer Support by email. Guidelines for a valid return: Product & Accessories, if any, should be in original condition. Tags should be retained and returned. Returns and Replacements are done free of cost if wrong products (incomplete sets or incorrect style), wrong sizes (size other than that ordered) or damaged products are received by the customer. Cancellation Policy An easy cancellation process is available for all our esteemed customers. You can cancel your online order before the product has been shipped / installed. Your entire order amount will be refunded. You can cancel an order in easy step: Call us on our support Number +91 9699101202 Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note that the complete order needs to be cancelled. We do not accept Partial order cancellation requests. Refund Policy Your refund will be initiated by us within 5 business days of receiving the refund request and authorization of the refund. Your refund is estimated to be credited in the account, used for order payment, between 7-10 days after initiating the refund. Please note that the timing of the actual account credit is dependent on multiple external agencies such as banks, payment gateways and external couriers (for cheques). Mode of Refund For both cancelled orders & returned products (due to incomplete sets, incorrect style, wrong sizes, or defective products delivered), the refund amount will be credited back into the same account (online banking, credit card, debit card) that was used to make the purchase. In case of Cash On Delivery (COD) orders, refund will be done through NEFT. We require product images and tags in the below mentioned cases: Defective product received – Only product image required. Wrong product received – Both product & Tag images required. Wrong size received - Both product & Tag images required. Unhappy with colour, i.e. Faded/Blurred - Only product image required. Incomplete order received – Only Tag image is required. The decision to provide refund will remain with the Seller. Seller shall listen to user’s refund request and the final decision to provide refund/return will remain with the seller’s discretion only. Your refund will be initiated by us within 5 business days of receiving the refund request and authorization of the refund. Your refund is estimated to be credited in the account, used for order payment, between 7-10 days after initiating the refund. Please note that the timing of the actual account credit is dependent on multiple external agencies such as banks, payment gateways and external couriers (for cheques).